Good news! The Cove Lane house is ours! (shown in the story below)
Here is a list of how things happened:
1. We submitted an offer on the house
2. They counter-offered by asking for $5,000 more
3. I said "no way" to our Real Estate agent
4. He told them nicely we were already stretching ourselves
5. They accepted our original offer!
Hooray. We go into escrow tomorrow and our inspection takes place this Tuesday. If we like what we see and still want to buy the house we then go into a loan contingency period. Once they approve that are loan is legit, we can move into our NEW HOME on October 19th!
I will submit a "rough" floorplan soon. Everyone get ready for one rockin' house warming party!
(clipart borrowed from www.realestateclipart.com)