Friday, November 30, 2012
At four months I:
* Don't have any teeth. The doctor said it was just a cyst on my gums
* Talk all the time
* Do this thing where I try to talk, but just blow air
* Roll over as a way of moving around the room
* Stare, with huge eyes, at people who are eating
* Eat all the time, making my mom eat all the time so we are both getting fatter
* Actually enjoy both of my brother's loud attention
* Love to watch music videos
* Enjoy it when people sing
* Pull my mom's hair
* Take shorter naps, but sleep during the night
* Still have no hair. I have two, long, wispy strands of hair my mom adores on the
top of my head
* Am in the 85% for height and weight
* Am super loved by my family
My three month photo.
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Sunday, November 25, 2012
How weird it feels to be sandwiched between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I was looking at urbanoutfitters.com for some inspiration and came across these awesome stocking stuffers. Okay, the first one is too weird and scary for me, but the rest are fun. Thirty more days to make/buy gifts!!!
|Party Roulette Game|
|Bear Rug Coasters|
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Monday, November 19, 2012
Saturday, November 17, 2012
We just tucked in the boys and Piper is playing around with a diaper on our bed. We have completed our stay here and will head yonder tomorrow. Campland was good to us, but it is quiet here and people and families tend to stick to themselves. It is way more fun to camp with friends and family you know. We are excited to meet up with Andrew's family tomorrow. It will be Heaven to get some time away from the kids.
::Blake's drawing is of, "Mommy and baby Piper." That cracked me up since I always feel like I carry that baby everywhere.::
Friday, November 16, 2012
There are lots of things that I loved about today: floating around heated pools and spas with my chubby, half naked baby, those two seconds all three of my kids wer e clean after an RV shower, walks to Marinas when it is dark, Sea World fireworks we can see across the bay, sticky s'mores faces and hands, and clean sheets and laundry.
On top of all that, we got to drive to where my grandmother is buried. It was very nice to introduce my kids to her and my grandfather (whom I never met). Although they couldn't say hi back, I know they heard us because my kids' echoes sure reverberated around those mausoleum walls and rattled everyone's bones.
Oh, and I love my husband because he always makes sure we are plugged in so I get to watch Wheel Of Fortune. I hope I get to purchase a box set of every episode someday.