1. Make Piper a duvet with a pink and gray chevron print.
2. Spend $9/piece on modern skinny pavers for the backyard
3. Hang up my outdoor strands of lights
Modern Landscape by San Luis Obispo Landscape Architects & Designers Jeffrey Gordon Smith Landscape Architecture
What I did do:
1. Got up an exercised (man that felt good)
2. Took my kid in for her 1 year check-up and enjoyed the pleasure of a baby after four shots
3. Took my kids to swim lessons
4. Went grocery shopping
5. Looked around at my messy house thinking tomorrow will be the day I tackle that problem
6. Got lazy and baked my frozen pot stickers instead of frying them. I actually like that better. I put them in a bowl with some oil and then put them on a foil lined baking sheet at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Yum.